Casio aq 160

Casio aq 160

Видео

Фото

Casio aq 160

Use the Timekeeping Mode to set and view a digital display of the current time and date. When setting the digital time, you can also configure settings for summer time normally use the watch), the 12/24-hour format, and the illumination duration. • This watch is preset with a number of city codes, each of which represents the time zone where that city is located. When setting the digital time, it is important that you select the correct city code for your Home City. If your location is not included in the • After you correctly set your Home City time and date, you can set the watch up for 3. Press C to move the flashing in the sequence shown below to select the other settings.

— У нас найдете подарки для каждого. — Обустраиваете офис или обновляете технику? — У нас лояльные цены, много акций и уникальных предложений. — Медлите с покупкой, потому что находитесь в другом конце страны? — Не осложняйте себе жизнь. Мы доставим товар в любое место Украины, даже в село. Ищите нас на Facebook, Twitter, Google+ и YouTube. Присоединяйтесь! Будьте в курсе последних новинок, «горячих» распродаж и акций. С нами не заскучаете. Разноплановые конкурсы и бурные баталии между экспертами и фанами современных девайсов «накроют с головой» даже отъявленных прагматиков и пессимистов Мы любим преподносить сюрпризы и делать подарки! На мелочи не размениваемся, статус не позволяет-)). Дарим по-серьезному: бытовую технику, электронику, инструменты, игрушки...

I`ve had this watch over four years and put it through the ringer. I`ve rarely taken it off, wearing it to work in an office environment, at home, while running, while sleeping, and in the shower. It has never fogged or taken on water, though I haven`t swum with it on. I have read other reviewers` complaints of the soft plastic window scratching easily. Because the window sits fairly high, it will occasionally pick up some paint from rubbing against something or, more infrequently, a scratch. 99% of the time, licking your finger and rubbing the window will restore it. The other 1%, the window can be restored by coating it with toothpaste, letting it dry, and rubbing it off with a paper towel. If that`s too much maintenance for you, you should be investing in a watch ten times the cost of this one. The silver paint will eventually rub off the resin portion of the bezel, but it is barely noticeable. Again, it`s an under $30 watch - not an under $300 watch. The hands are luminous at night and the digital info lights up at the press of a button - more readable than Indiglo on a Timex Ironman digital. You can easily set the electroluminescence to automatically turn on when the watch is raised for viewing. The array of functions is phenomenal - particularly because of the user friendliness. It`s easy to scroll through all the functions and use whatever you wish. For example, one of my favorites is to set the stopwatch during a run so I can tell elapsed time at a glance, while also having the analog to tell me actual time of day. It keeps time very well. I am entirely too concerned about having the hands match the digital display down to the second, but it can be set to do so with no great effort. This is a phenomenal set of features and durability for a watch at this price point. After over four years, the plastic connector on the metal band has finally broken. I purchased a Nato watch band as a replacement, and will continue wearing it as a casual/workout watch. The black Nato band looks good with the black watch face. Because of the band breaking, I reluctantly have only assigned four stars instead of five. That`s probably a mistake, given reasonable expectations for the price point.